Lead Hardware QA Engineer Lead Hardware QA Engineer - Skills Required - Java, C++, Python, Automated Testing, Hardware Testing, BDD, Embedded Hardware, IOT
We are a venture-backed, high-growth tech company working hard to positively transform the coffee industry. We're a diverse team of coffee industry veterans, entrepreneurs, engineers, technicians, human-centered designers, and people-focused rule-breakers who have a passion for making the "impossible" a reality.
What You Will Be Doing
Our primary focus for this position is that the QA Engineer needs to understand how hardware speaks to data pushing software.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Ensure product delivery to customer requirements
- Conduct root cause analysis of any defects
- Plan and execute testing protocols across Hardware IoT products
- Accelerate the defect identification and characterization across different environments
- Execute functional, acceptance, compatibility, Integration, load and reliability testing
At least 2+ years of professional / relevant Automated Testing experience required.
You should know some of the following:
- Automated Testing
- Hardware Testing
- Embedded Hardware
- IOT products
- Networking equipment
- Solar monitoring
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail for more information directly to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Lead Hardware QA Engineer