Located in Santa Clara, CA (near Agnew), we are a fairly large, very well funded ($700M) automobile + technology company with a focus on designing our vehicles (cars) to be a fully connected smart device on wheels! We have 6 different full time openings right now, working on all different components of our vehicles - so if you meet even 50% of the requirements below, please send me your resume, I'm sure we can find a match for you!
- Utilize DFSS methodologies as appropriate during the design, build and validation of sub-system and components.
- Understand fundamental differences in design and engineering of modern lightweight and, high strength sheet metal technologies, castings and sealing elements, their joining technologies and integration into surrounding body systems
- Engineer electro-mechanical, mechanical, kinematic and closures components along with sheet metal surfacing and electronics integration
- Work with our styling studio, cross-functional organizations, Electrical and Software Engineering and suppliers to develop applicable component/sub-systems to meet all weight, cost, durability, and performance targets.
- 5+ years working experience
- Vehicle (Body/Structure) Engineering
- 3D Modeling
- CATIA (V5 or V6 preferred)
Bonus points for:
- DFMEA, DVP&R, BOM management and specifications development
- Multiple in-plant and global launch experience, preferably with in an OEM / Startup environment
- Automotive Product Design
- Competitive base pay + annual bonus!
- Stock options
- Free lunch + snacks
- FULL benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Option for REMOTE work
- 4 Weeks Vacation to start!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.