Title: Lead Electrical Engineer
Location: Branford, CT
We are a molecular diagnostics company. Our System provides rapid isothermal nucleic acid detection, with the specificity and sensitivity of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) amplification. The design of the our System allows remote site testing by employing battery power in a format that is simple to use.
- Interpret and apply agency standards;
- Develop design control documentation to support new product development, troubleshoot equipment failures, write change notices, develop project requirements
- Execution of mechanical and electrical testing to support the selection, design verification, commercialization and marketing of various designs.
- Develop and document test procedures for firmware/software unit, integration and system testing.
You should know most of the following:
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Firmware
- PCB, I2C
- Solid Works, CAD
- ISO, FDA standards
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to rex.redjai@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.