We need junior-mid level & lead programmers so if this sounds like something you want to explore, keep reading!
- Building technology with a futurist mentality & problem solving
- Working with data from different sources, exposure to data fusion from these diff. sources
- Preparing code, documenting, supporting program development
- Development, test, install, debug, documentation & maintenance of our new & existing sw applications
- Strong Unity 3D, Unreal or related real-time 3D development experience
- Game Engine development experience including Unity 3D, Unreal 4.x, Virtual Battlespace/ARMA or related
- Binary Math & problem solving skills
- C# (preferred), C++ or related 3D programming
- Graphics Pipeline, shaders, DirectX, OpenGL
- Ideally you've dealt with data from different resources, different types of data, data fusion
- An environment that truly values work-life balance
- Top Pay, full medical, dental plans for you & family
- Very competitive retirement plan
- Plenty of PTO & other time off throughout the year
- Very attractive education reimbursement for you & your family!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.