Lead Character Artist
CyberCoders Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Based in Orange County, we are a AAA gaming studio creating the industry's best RPGs. Our team is growing and we're looking for a Lead Character Artist to play a key role in creating the best character art for a new title!
Remote (must be based in Southern California or Louisiana).
- Operates like an Indie studio with the resources of a large studio
- 4 weeks PTO + sick days + mental health days
- Envision, craft, and produce characters that range from realistic to slightly stylized
- Work closely with the project Art Director to ensure the vision of the game is achieved
- Shipped multiple games
- Unreal Engine
- Advanced in character creation workflows
- Experience using masked materials and PBR workflows
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- 4 weeks PTO + sick and mental health days
- 401K with match
- Work remotely or onsite
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at CyberCoders