Are you a Senior/Lead Back End Developer with hands on Node.JS experience? Do you enjoy building complex platforms from scratch? Do you want to help make life easier for people in need of solid insurance services?
We're working to make financial stability achievable for EVERY American. We build cutting edge technology that makes insurance affordable, empowering millions of Americans to thrive no matter what life throws at them. We're backed by the same folks behind Instacart, Lending Club, Nerdwallet, and Coverhound. Our flagship product is the world's first pay as you go, on demand liability car insurance. We help get rid of large upfront fees, delivering insurance in bite-sized payments, and lets drivers pause their coverage whenever - all by text message.
We're a tight team of engineers, insurance geeks, data junkies, and community builders on a mission to make sustainable financial services that lift up all consumers. We are in need of a Lead Back End Developer with a focus on Node.JS architecture to build and expand our platform even further!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work alongside back end team to build and expand on our back end architecture
- Design and develop solutions to platform functions
- Be able to quickly scale due to growing network
- Support both mobile and web clients through REST API.
The Lead Back End Developer must have at least 3-5 years of experience and be familiar with:
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
- Knowledge of REST API integrations for web and mobile
- AWS Cloud environments
- Master's Degree in CS or related field
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of database schemas and models (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Lead Back End Developer - Node.JS