- Automate tests
- Maintain code quality
- Contribute to CI/CD efforts
- Collaborate with a distributed team to design and develop new features
- Backend integration
- Mobile architecture and implementation
- project leadership and team mentorship
- Interact with customers
- Kotlin experience
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum)
- Familiarity with REST best practices
- Strong communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a Related Field
- 5+ years of experience as Android Applications Developer
Nice to Have:
- AWS Certifications is a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.