Laboratory Automation Specialist
CyberCoders Carson, CA
- Posted: 19 days ago
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Cutting-edge molecular laboratory has an opening for Laboratory Automation Specialist who will provide automation solutions.
- Join a dynamic team
- Supportive management
- Opportunities for growth
- Training team and maintenance of liquid handlers
- Troubleshoot instrumentation
- Ensure efficient high throughput lab workflows
- Integrate laboratory instrumentation with LIMS and inventory management systems
- Process Automation and programming
- Molecular Diagnostics products
- In-Vitro Diagnostics
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
ManufacturingView all jobs at CyberCoders