We are a consultant solutions provider for many start-up cannabis testing labs across the country. Located in Foster City, California, we are revolutionizing the cannabis industry by providing assistance with laboratory construction and design, as well as providing clear instructions on licensing requirements. Before you take your business running forward, we make sure that your plans, programs, and processes are ready to go through expert consultation.
- Method development in order to continually innovate and improve analytics
- Work with equipment that is responsible for analytical and extraction of cannabis
- Be responsible for daily duties in the laboratory
- Performing various analytical methods, such as HPLC, GC-FID and ICP-MS
- Assist in recommendations for procedures as company grows
- Aid the manufacturing and extraction teams to ensure quality manufacturing
- Keep records of quality control, results and procedures
- Oversee and ensure quality systems are up to manufacturing standards
- Responsible for the staffing and training of new employees
- Other duties as required in the laboratory
-Experience in analytical chemistry methods (HPLC, GC-FID, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS, and ICP-MS)
-Experience in Cannabis Development and manufacturing
-Ideally, experience as a Lab Manager
-Must be able to work on-site in Foster City, CA
Great Nice to have's...
-Experience with quality systems,
-Experience training and staffing
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.