If you are looking for a stable company that will provide your great opportunity for career growth read on!
- Opportunity to work for one of the Top 10 Private Mortgage Lenders in the nation
- Unbeatable compensation & benefits package
Review asset documents and calculate assets
Review employment details and calculate income
Review credit report and validate liabilities and credit-worthiness
Review the sales contract
Review mortgage insurance
Review appraisal and perform compliance checks
Notate any required credit and/or closing conditions and subsequently review and sign off on them
When the documents/information are received/reviewed, issue a final approval, Clear to Close or adverse action on a loan
Update the LOS with all required/pertinent information
Maintain a strong relationship with the processing team, our clients, and loan originators as you work together to evaluate a deal.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5+ years prior experience underwriting Jumbo loans
- Frontline Underwriting experience
- Prior experience with Encompass
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Sick Time & Standard National holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.