The Inside Sales Account Executives begin their career with extensive, paid training so they can design cost effective, tailored solutions for their customers which range from mid-commercial to enterprise / fortune 500 clients. The Account Executives create and build consultative, long-term relationships with customers nationwide via phone and e-mail communication. You build and manage your own business selling software, hardware, professional services and cloud solutions to these clients. If you are competitive, money motivated and seek numerous opportunities for promotion/advancement, please apply ASAP!
- Fast paced and exciting culture that promotes friendly competition and rewards those with both hustle and relationship building skills / approach
- EXCELLENT opportunity to make great money through your efforts
- Building a book of business through outbound phone sales and e-mail campaigns
- Communicating companies value proposition to key decision makers within the client organization
- Managing your time effectively to achieve daily sales goals and metrics
- Planning daily and weekly activities in order to achieve sales goals and metrics
- Preparing quotes and bids as necessary
- High energy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills
- High energy, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and competitive drive to surpass goals and succeed
- Passion for building relationships and solving problems
- Effective, persuasive communication style
- Ability to generate opportunity and produce results
- RECENT COLLEGE GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Incentives for AEs such as trips, cars, tablets, TVs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company paid vacation and sick time
- 401K matching program participation
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.