- Provide mentorship and lead staff
- Have knowledge of all aspects of professional practice from schematic design through project close-out
- Work and present ideas in a team environment as well as self-manage and self-motivated
- Lead the project team in the adherence to all practice standards
- Supervise the design and technical development of the project
- Work directly with Project Managers and Designers in the conceptual development of project documents
- Job Captain
- Higher Education
-In progress of CA Architecture License is highly preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.