Java Engineer - 100% Remote
CyberCoders Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Remote USA (We're in Mesa, AZ)
Full Time - Direct Hire
- Develop integrations by researching and using unfamiliar APIs
- Deploy, upgrade, and monitor many applications
- Participate in scrum ceremonies including daily stand-up, retrospective, and grooming.
- Contribute to collaborative design sessions across multiple development teams
- Participate in code reviews
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with Microservices Architecture
- Be driven to jump into a new codebase and familiarize yourself quickly.
- Experience with software development best practices and principles
Nice to Have (not required):
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Flexible work from home / remote work options
- Friday brown bag lunch & learns
- Standing/ sitting height-adjustable desks
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders