Some examples of our clients include but are not limited to Nike, Kohls, JC Penny, Macy's, Home Depot, Petco, etc.
Examples of client locations are: Atlanta, Charlotte, Portland, Seattle, San Diego, Chicago, etc.
- Drive overall technical solution development and deployment, working closely with Scrum master, business sponsors and multiple development teams
- Work with development and QA teams to confirm delivered solution meets the business requirements
- Agile/Scrum engineering leadership
- Build micro-services for eCommerce across Catalog, Cart & Checkout functions
- BS in related field
- Strong Retail/ECommerce industry experience
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Service-oriented architecture
- Willingness to travel as necessary (M-TH) to other client sites or relocate (with assistance)as new client projects come up.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Sponsorship available
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.