Inventory Planner (Sr/Principal) - Consumer Electronics
Located in Los Angeles (South Bay), CA, we are a consumer goods/electronics company that creates innovative, new technologies for the home that we love to use ourselves! We are a well-established company that is looking to add a Hardware Engineer to the team as our projects continue to grow. We are a group of hardworking, but laid back, individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit. If this sounds like you, and you have the below experience, we would love to speak with you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive Pay!
What You Will Be Doing
You'll work with internal sales and operations team to develop account-specific forecasts down to the sku-level, and anticipate changes which can impact planning such as new product launches, promotional activities, or seasonal changes. Youll work with operations to ensure manufacturing is aligned with the demand plan, identity capacity or inventory constraints, and communicate any potential lead times issues or forecast adjustments to operations and account managers. Youll solve problems as they arise, conduct ad-hoc analysis as needed, and may provide recommendations to current operational procedures.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in a forecasting/planning analyst role required
- A clear understanding of financial measurements which could include: sales, gross margin, gross margin return on investment, weeks on hand, weeks of supply, etc. and how to positively impact these metrics
- Excellent and timely cross functional communications across teams
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Excellent in Excel, math, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience in large ERP systems a plus
- Mandarin Chinese language a plus
What's In It for You
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a strong compensation package that includes a competitive base salary (D.O.E), excellent medical, dental and health benefits and other cool perks.
Interviews are ongoing. Candidates with completed applications are 3x more likely to move forward to a hiring manager interview. Non-completed applications will move through HR first.
So, if you are a Demand/Inventory Planner - Consumer Products with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.