We're an IT and Security Solutions company that prides ourselves in providing top of the line consulting and managed services to businesses small and large. We provide our clients with a team of experts to work alongside your executives to understand the organizational structure and develop a comprehensive plan that directly impacts our clients bottom line.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years working as an Information Security Analyst
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix, Windows, and NIDS/HIPS technologies
- Strong understanding of network services and protocols such as HTTP/S, SSH, S/FTP, and SMB
- Security + certification or the desire to complete this certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Paid Parental Leave
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Flexible schedule
- Potential for Quarterly Bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Exciting and collaborative work environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.