Industrial Manufacturing Engineer
CyberCoders Fort Worth, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
We are a leading, family owned HVAC manufacturing company who specializes in the fabrication of aluminum, steel and other sheet metals. Due to growing demand, we are searching for a Lean Manufacturing Engineer who is eager to learn, has experience designing and building tools for custom projects, and thrives on working in the plant developing metal fabrication automation.
If you fit the mold, and have experience in both metal fabrication and have design & development implementation experience, apply today!
- We provide our employees with the best benefits package including paid vacation and 401K Match
- Establish industrial automation and lean processes
- Hands-on tool design/ product development
- Firsthand metal fabrication on the plant floor
- Instrumental in improving productivity
- Industrial Engineering, process driven
- Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering - Tool Design
- Lean Manufacturing
- Plant Operations
- Aluminum, Steel and other Metal Fabrication
- Design and Development : Tooling, Fixtures, Jigs
- Hands-on design with solidworks
- Industrial Automation
- 3D Modeling & Product Development
- 401K Match
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressFort Worth, TX
ManufacturingView all jobs at CyberCoders