--- Can be located in----> SoCal or NoCal-- (as long as you are able to travel locally as far as 1 hr drive) ---South Bay or Broader Bay area preferred
OR --> CSP/Certified Safety Professional, Certified Asbestos Consultant, California Department of Public Health (CADPH) Lead Inspector-Assessor or CDPH Lead Project Monitor is acceptable as well
We are an environmental consulting firm challenging issues relating to chemicals in the environment, workplace, and products. We are seeking an experienced industrial hygienist/project manager to assist in evaluating exposure data and air monitoring results.
If you are an industrial hygienist/project manager with experience, please read on!
- 5+ years of professional experience performing health/safety, environmental or industrial hygiene projects.
- 2 of the following certifications: CIH, CSP, CAC, CADPH Lead Inspector-Assessor, or CDPH Lead Project Monitor
- EH&S experience
- B.S. or M.S. in environmental science, engineering, chemistry, safety, biology, or a related field.
- Project management
- Ability to bring a book of business or have the potential to become revenue generators in 1 to 2 years
- Experience with environmental projects including Health and Safety Plans, healthy building audits, noise monitoring, risk assessments, ergonomics studies, hazardous material report review, and training services.
- HSA Contribution to qualifying plans
- Discretionary 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Employee Stick Ownership Plan
- Nine Paid Holidays Per Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Stipend for vehicle use and mobile phone
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.