In Vivo Sr Research Associate / Associate Scientist
CyberCoders South San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Targeting multiple serious and life-threatening rare diseases with unmet needs
- Highly influential leadership team with multiple startup successes
- Over $100MM in funding through Series B
- Anticipating first clinical trial to start before the end of 2021
- ~60-80% hands-on vivarium work initially
- Design and execute in vivo pharmacology studies using mouse models
- Generate and analyze in vivo PK, pharmacodynamic and efficacy data
- Optimize current mouse and/or rat models of human diseases
- Manage outsourced in vivo studies with CROs
- Contribute to go/no-go decisions through data generation
- Potential to lead in vivo biology efforts as we continue to grow
- Hands-on in vivo experience in rodent disease model development
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
ScienceView all jobs at CyberCoders