- Startup with extensive resources and a 5x successful Founder!
- Pre-IPO stock options with potentially lucrative upside!
- Awesome, purpose-driven, tightly-knit team and great work environment!
- Identify the feature and integration needs of the customers
- Define and support proof of concept projects
- Timeline management
- Develop an onboarding plan
-Implement data integration and ETL solutions
- Train customers on our platform
- Ongoing account management to ensure our technology continues to meet customers' needs
- Inform our sales and development teams on customer needs
- Opportunity for cross-training
REQUIRED: 3+ years' experience including data integration and REST APIs. Plus, experience with:
- EMR / EHR systems (i.e., Epic and Cerner)
- ETL / Data integration
- Cloud computing (preferably AWS)
- Mobile devices
- Enterprise data warehouses
- Customer facing
PREFERRED: Experience in Jira, CI/CD oriented development methodologies, and Agile environments
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.