IT Support Specialist II
CyberCoders Oakland, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35 to $50 Hourly
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide hands-on support for IT-related services in a mixed PC / Mac environment.
- Responsible for Service Desk ticket triage escalations and incident management
- Responsible for administering user on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Responsible for supporting audio and visual equipment
- Troubleshot and Identify system issues related to end-user IT equipment
- Troubleshoot and Identify network issues related to desktop/laptops, including VOIP phones
- Support and troubleshoot COTS (commercially off the shelf) software issues
- Support and troubleshoot company-provided smartphones and tablets
- Maintain hardware inventory
- Occasional travel to Pleasanton Office
- Document lab and corporate process and procedures
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience
- Microsoft Operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Microsoft Server 2012 - 2019
- Microsoft Services such as Active Directory, DNS, DCHP, Print Server
- Microsoft Office 365 suite products: Office Online, SharePoint, Exchange, etc.
- Apple OS X Operating systems
- Microsoft certification(s) a plus
- A+ certification a plus
- Experience working with enterprise Anti-Virus and Backups technologies such as Symantec and Mozypro
- Good knowledge and understanding of network technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP, VPN, routers, and switches
- Experience working in a laboratory environment within biotechnology or pharmaceuticals
- Experience working with enterprise Mobile Device Management technologies such as AirWatch
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders