TYPE OF JOB: This is a contract position with the potential to extend or convert to full-time after roughly 6 months.
SHIFT: 8:00 - 5:00pm
ONSITE REQ: The person hired needs to have the ability and willingness to work onsite at least 2 days per week during the pandemic, and 5 days per week after the pandemic.
- 4+ years' experience (more required if no degree)
- Experience with end-user IT desktop support on Microsoft operating systems
- Willingness to help with end-user IT network, hardware, and infrastructure support
- Knowledge of Apple OS X operating systems
- Ability and willingness to work onsite immediately at least 2 days per week
- Ability and willingness to travel to our Pleasanton office
- Service Desk ticket escalations and management
- User on-boarding and off-boarding
- Supporting audio and visual equipment
- Troubleshot and identify system issues related to end-user IT equipment, desktop/laptops including VOIP phones, COTS software issues, and company provided smartphones and tablets
- Assist with network technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP, VPN, routers, and switches
- Support enterprise Anti-Virus and Backups technologies such as Symantec and Mozypro
- Maintain hardware inventory
- Occasional travel to Pleasanton Office
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.