IT Operations Specialist - LAN, WAN, VLAN IT Operations Specialist - LAN, WAN, VLAN - Skills Required - Outlook, Dell KACE, Cylance, LAN/WAN/VLAN, FDA/ITR, MCP/MCSE, Self Directed, Self Motivated, Good communication skills, Cisco
Title: IT Operations Specialist
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Experienced 3+ years IT Operations Specialist needed to manage It Infrastructure for an enterprise manufacturing company in Fort Wayne, IN. If you are a Self-motivated and directed, IT specialist, please apply, or email me with your resume at email@example.com
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Working with a global enterprise company
2. Great Benefits
3. Opportunity to grow
What You Will Be Doing
- Troubleshooting networks, systems, and applications to identify and solve issues
- Receive a user request for assistance through the helpdesk ticketing system, resolve and closing with proper documentation
- Collaborate with all departments, personnel, and technology vendors to solve problems.
- Perform miscellaneous systems job-related duties as assigned.
- Participate in project planning, implementation, and documentation
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- B.S degree or 3+ years of experience with WAN/LAN/VLAN, Microsoft applications, and Windows Servers.
- Be able to handle multiple sites for infrastructure maintenance, corporate applications, servers, LAN/WAN, and security
- Experienced in documentation configuration and policies
- Should have strong auditing skills and IT Control Audits
- Should have good communication skills, verbal, and written
- Should be self-motivated and directed.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
IT Operations Specialist - LAN, WAN, VLAN