Having already processed over $10 billion dollars in payments since 2015, we make it possible for merchants all over the globe to earn more money on every transaction due to our industry leading payment processing platform. Our cross border fees are some of the lowest in the industry which allows our 43,000+ customers to increase profits when working with the world's largest eCommerce platforms. We are growing exponentially with offices in North America, Europe and Asia and we need an experienced Content Manager to come in and help continue our rapid growth!
- Great growth opportunity!
- Manage business critical cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Develop and manage security-related policies and compliance audits. Act as an escalation point for issues raised by the auditors.
- Manage day-to-day IT Support Operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the companys IT deployment and change management processes.
- Administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Develop a formal risk assessment and Business Continuity Plan.
- Manage relationships with external support vendors as needed.
- Experience working at a payment service company in information technology.
- Working knowledge of OSX and Microsoft Windows, cloud computing, Linux and CentOS.
- Experience with security systems, networking, database management, core banking platform.
- Strong understanding of banking regulations and their impact on corporate Information technology preferred.
- Experience with information security standards such as SOC2 and PCI.
- Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.