IT Infrastructure Manager
CyberCoders Lima, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $95,000 Yearly
This is a hands-on IT Infrastructure Manager who will lead a three person team which includes help desk and system administration. This is a five day a week onsite position owning our Infrastructure environment.
- Analyze current operations, and identify opportunities to improve safety, product quality, cost, and schedule performance.
- Design, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain the local and wide area networks (LAN and WAN) including routers, switches, gateways, and applications servers.
- Documents standards for network architecture.
- Test network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Evaluate hardware and software requirements and capabilities related to user needs. Coordinate installation of required hardware and software.
- Perform and manage assessments and improvement plans for networks and utilities, platform and storage, servers, internet/web, operating systems and database, telecommunications, and application/infrastructure to enhance system performance and limit downtime.
- Direct testing and develops procedures for information security, problem management, disaster recovery, and network and system changes.
- Make recommendations for purchases of network hardware, software, and communications for current and future system needs.
- Review project feasibility studies, confer with management to prioritize projects, and prepare progress reports regarding project development initiatives.
- 10+ years supporting IT Infrastructure which includes operations, network administration, systems administration, and help desk functions--is required.
- 5+ years of supervisory/management experience is strongly preferred.
Local Candidates ONLY please, this is a five day a week onsite position.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders