- Lead the global architecture community to agree standards, reference architectures, architecture patterns, and tooling recommendations
- Work alongside development teams to engineer proof of concepts and new technology capabilities
- Promote Solution Architecture, its processes, outcomes and ongoing results, to the organization, including IT leadership team and key business stakeholders.
- Drive a reference architecture, data architecture, and tooling recommendations for an interconnected ecosystem of tools and processes that make up the Open Group IT4IT framework.
- Developing strong relationships with CTO and business leaders to how ServiceNow and related software plays in their digital transformation journey. Translate business objectives to outcomes into a customer roadmap
- Drive the architecture roadmap for Service Now and its associate ecosystem of processes and tooling across the various Business within the company.
- Work with business & IT leaders becoming fluent in technology-driven economic trends that impact co's markets.
- Articulate the technical, financial, product or service, sales and marketing, and support requirements that will enable the company to innovate and transform business models.
- Shape Company's digital business in shifting from value chains to value ecosystems.
- Provide Digital technical leadership within the Global IT community, providing hands on knowledge of existing or developing technologies that are in line with the Global IT direction.
- Operating in a matrix management model, will work with Global IT Architects in the design phase of strategic programs involving numerous senior level staff.
- Responsible for defining technical standards globally in relation to existing or new technologies and working with the country units to incorporate the local view into the standards.
- Consult with project teams to fit projects to architecture. Identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
Experience in large scale Service Now implementation including the associated ecosystem.
Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture tooling and techniques
Experience in Cloud migration patterns and Cloud native architectures
Minimum of 8 years experience with at least 2 years experience in Solutions Architecture with a preferred programming / engineering background
Enterprise Architecture Certification (TOGAF, IT4IT, etc.)
Knowledge of insurance/financial services industry a huge plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.