iOS Developer - Blockchain/Bitcoin iOS Developer - Blockchain/Bitcoin - Skills Required - iOS Mobile Development, UX/UI, XD, Sketch, Firebase, Blockchain/crypto knowledge and experience, Bitcoin knowledge and experience, Android Mobile Development, React Native, Full-stack development
If you are an iOS Developer with experience, please read on!
Based in bustling San Francisco, surrounded by great dining, entertainment and world class technology, we are a growing Consumer Electronics startup making face-to-face payment systems for electronic cash. We have high aspirations for the future and are motivated more than ever to revolutionize the Blockchain/Bitcoin/crypto currency space. We are seeking an experience iOS Developer with a history of shipping quality projects in the app store.
We strongly prefer someone to be on-site in San Francisco, but are open to talented REMOTE workers.
If you love extreme challenges and want to get your hands dirty, then apply NOW!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Growing bitcoin startup empowering inviduals through the freedom of programmable money!
2. Lots of autonomy and learning opportunities to wear multiple hats
3. Excellent room for growth in a challenging, fast-paced start up environment
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking to develop a new iOS project quickly and need your help!
What You Need for this Position
- History of shipping quality projects in the app store
- Ability to turn UX/UI from prototype (Xd, Sketch) to working product
- iOS mobile development
- Blockchain/Bitcoin/crypto knowledge and experience
- Android mobile development
- React Native
- Full-Stack development
- Full time opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits
- Remote work offered
- Be a part of an exciting, growing start up looking to revolutionize the future!
- Be challenged and surround yourself with hard working motivated individuals who share the same passion
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
iOS Developer - Blockchain/Bitcoin