IBM Stream Engineer
CyberCoders New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: IBM Stream Engineer
Location: Remote (company based in New York, NY)
Salary: 80k - 180k+ DOE
Requirements: 3+ years of professional experience
- Design, Develop, & Implement data service architecture that ingests real time & batch data using IBM Streams
- Develop IBM Streams application to implement new use cases
- Develop streams application to deploy model in various streams platforms
- Collaborate with other teams
- BS in CS or other relevant field
- 5+ years of Java/C++/Python
- 5+ years of IBM Stream experience
- 4+ years of Cassandra/Redis
- experience with Kafka/Rabbit MQ
- experience with data warehousing & data lakes
- experience with Scala/Spark and building ETL libraries
Nice to Have:
- Master's degree
- 100% Remote
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders