For over 50+yrs we have successfully been apart of some of the most exciting projects in every part of the U.S. Building everything from football fields at well-established Universities to building some of the most prestigious hospitals nationwide, we do it all. We have been ranked for several years as one of the largest contractors and we have offices in Arizona, California, Utah, Florida, Tennessee and more. As we continue to grow we're looking for talented Traveling Superintendents nationwide - but particularly in Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Vegas, Washington, California, and Utah.
- Scheduling, working with PM, project planning, managing project coordination
- Monitoring project quality and ensuring successful completion of project with quality
- Healthcare Construction
- Hospitals, medical centers, health facilities and more
- Pre-construction all the way through completion
Nice to have :
- PMP certification
- Large project background - ground up and renovation ($50MM and up)
- Exciting projects - top of the line projects
- Upward mobility - based on performance
- Full-benefits (Bonus/M/D/V/401k)
Or email your resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.