Head of Talent
CyberCoders San Francisco, CA
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a foodcare provider that is looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to grow and develop our team!
- You act as a strategic partner to the senior leaders and help them to build high-performing, diverse, and inclusive teams
- You will implement or improve systems and processes that ensure organizational excellence
- Recruit full-time, part-time, temporary, contractual and interns
- Manage full life cycle recruitment (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc.)
- Complete hiring process within defined metrics to minimize overall time-to-start
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Have experience building strong cross functional relationships with Hiring Managers across the organization
- Track record of building out processes and organizations
- Strategic mindset with ability to link long term vision to execution
- Proficient with Google Office
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- 401k plan
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders