- Recent (mid-2020) Series A funding of $50MM
- First-in-class therapeutics platform to impact difficult-to-treat diseases, including cancer and autoimmune conditions
- Close relationship with a venture incubator research group
- Leads the design and execution of target discovery and validation
- Build and manage a high performing department that will work in close collaboration with other departments to advance multiple drug candidates to development stage
- Balances creativity and risk-taking with drug discovery/development considerations in the design and execution of program strategies
- Integrate data from both internal and external sources to proactively recognize and direct problem solving for complex technical/scientific issues
- Member of scientific leadership team that will work effectively and collaboratively with other departments and contribute to building a positive, team-oriented culture
- Participate in the evaluation of targets and projects to continually build the pipeline and progress the platform
- Manage department budget, project planning and operational matters
- 10+ years of industry experience beyond postdoctoral work
- 5+ years of successful management/successful leadership
- Sustained productivity as evidenced by high quality publications and/or patents
- Extensive experience in both molecular/cell biology and in vivo pharmacology
- Proven success in advancing programs from target discovery/validation to IND stage and subsequent support of FIH studies
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead high functioning research teams
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced, dynamic and high-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities with a high degree of self-motivation
- Flexibility and an ability to drive go/no go decisions
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.