We are coming out of stealth mode with a mission to transform the sensory driven world. Currently, we have a few openings on the Hardware team including this HW Systems Architect who needs to have the following skills in their arsenal...
- Architectural exploration through modeling, analysis, and evaluation of proposed solution tradeoffs
- Development of methodologies and solutions related to architecture and design exploration such as system modeling, prototyping, and co-development
- Specification, evaluation, and selection of semiconductor IP for production deployment in Perceive's SoC ASICs
- Collaboration with machine learning and software architects, marketing, and management to create high-value solutions
- Semiconductors, IoT, Image processing, Audio technologies
- Electrical Engineering for embedded systems
- FPGA prototyping for memory technology, embedded systems,
- Programming skills with C/C++, Verilog, and scripting
High marks for:
- RTOS SW/FW development
- SoC Interconnect
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.