- MUST HAVE Circuit board layout design experience in Altium
- Strong Electrical Engineering fundamentals (analog/digital design, signal/power integrity, etc).
- Comfortable in a lab environment using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters, etc.
- Familiar with leading PCB technology and electrical design and characterization of the following areas: DDR3/4, PCIe gen3, USB3, LPDP, MIPI and I2C/SPI/UART buses
Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
Power (DC-DC converters, battery, power management, low power design)
Audio/camera/display/ wireless integration and measurement
Sensor design and integration
Expertise in board CAD tools including Altium
Experience designing high volume products from beginning to end and dealing with contract manufacturers
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k + match
- Work hard play hard culture
- Collaborative team culture
- Growth and opportunity to work on wide range of products!
- Cool office with full-court gym + fitness activities/classes (basketball, yoga, volleyball, badminton, krav maga, more), weight room
- Free Friday breakfasts + birthday celebrations + holiday parties/trips + juice club
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.