CyberCoders Emeryville, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are developing the next generation of wearable devices for the sports and health industries. With the various advances in wearable tech in recent years our technology has materialized to become the next great thing for all to see. We are partnered with many sports and health industry leaders who are now opening the doors to the medical field as well because of our quality of data outputted through our technology. Also our technology is shaping the research for our client's next generation footwear. The next Hardware Systems Technician will enjoy seeing their hardware inspire and change people's lives
Strong Supporting Cast to help you hit the ground running
- Prototyping electronic assemblies, including programming, assembling and testing
- Design and construct assembly jigs or fixtures
- Documentation of work instructions for internal, vendor or customer use.
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Inventory location organization
- Advising and producing quality reports
- Highly Detailed Oriented
- SMT soldering and PCB rework
- 2D generation and markup of concept and technical documentation
- Electronic troubleshooting and debugging skills in both hardware and software realms
NICE TO HAVE:
- 2D/3D modeling specifically in CAD
- embedded programming architectural understanding.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.