2. Competitive salary and benefit package
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- HVAC and Plumbing design of commercial buildings, schools and hospitals
- Revit preferred
- Commercial Educational OSHPD and Industrial exp
- Title 24 and LEED knowledge
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.