Salary: Competitive Salary + Monthly Incentive Bonus, Overtime, 401k, Full Benefits, PTO,
Location:New York or REMOTE
Requirements: MAP/LEAN, HUD Certification, FHA/VA
Great opportunity to work in a fast-paced exciting environment! We are looking for an experienced underwriter that will flourish in a leadership role and has the initiative and integrity to not only underwrite FHA mortgage loans but be an integral part of growing our business!
- Underwrite multifamily and/or healthcare deals in compliance with FHA guidelines.
- Represent the company in a professional manner when communicating with FHA.
personnel, clients, third-party consultants, and industry partners.
- Take the initiative to problem-solve issues related to the interpretation of policies &
guidelines and the application to specific deals.
- Lead a team of analysts in organizing and prioritizing the pipeline of deals.
- Work with the closing & servicing teams.
- Assemble and present all loan packages to the credit committee for approval.
- Work with third-party consultants to understand all pertinent market information.
- Must be an approved MAP or LEAN Underwriter..
- Must be HUD Certified.
- Experience in leading a team of analysts.
- Strong communication skills with clients, consultants, FHA personnel, and internal staff.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with strong time management skills.
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines and regulations.
- A command of the underwriting process and the ability to problem-solve on the move.
- Experience with other lending platforms a plus.
Preferred Personality Traits
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work as a team
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on integrity
- 401(k) & profit-sharing programs
- Healthcare Plan including dental & vision, as well as HAS account options
- Floating holiday schedule (9 Days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) commiserate with experience & tenure
- Transit & parking pre-tax plans with company subside where eligible
- Fully stocked kitchen (Kosher & Non-Kosher) as well as food delivery several times a week
- Wellness Benefits such as discounted gym memberships and group fitness classes
- In-office services such as chiropractor, nail, & hair appointments on a monthly basis
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.