Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Anaheim, CA
Based in Anaheim, CA, we are one of the leading providers of high-end materials to commercial and residential contractors specializing in luxury porcelain stones. Our company is extremely well funded as we have been in business since 1949. We have 44 branches located throughout California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, and Florida with a national and international customer base.
You will work with an internal team of developers and report to our Senior Architect. You will be responsible for developing our web applications including the public website, corporate applications, and mobile applications.
- Empowering our employees through their careers
- Great pay and great work environment
- Write appropriate unit, UI, performance and integration tests
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and readable
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related fields
You should know some of the following:
- C# .NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL, PostgreSQL
- jQuery, HTML(5), CSS(3)
- API, REST, RESTful,
- Mobile Frameworks, Ionic, Xamarin
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
2. E-mail directly for more information to James@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.