We are an electronic ticketing platform that partners with huge music festivals to create a seamless experience for concert-goers. We develop solutions for destination music festivals in the US that assists their customers with reserved seating and camping/single day seating options, and have created an RFID access control solution that eliminates credential fraud, enables cashless payments, synchronizes the social media landscape and monitors sponsorship activation.
Our end goal is to modernize/refactor codebase- currently deploying microservices in Go and interfacing in React
Join our team as a Senior Software Developer! We are flexible with tech stack - looking for someone at a senior level!
Salary: Up to $120k + 10% bonus and full benefits
What You Will Be Doing
You will create and deploy microservices, maintain and support existing products, lead feature development, and contribute to architectural discussions.
- Participate in discussions with leadership and Development Operations team and design the plan, look, function, and structure of serverless architectures and create design in the system leveraging AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and DynamoDB.
- Design the plan, look, function and structure of scalable and resilient yet simple software solutions that are capable of being extended as business needs grow and change.
- Create the design using various programming languages based on best practices, new technologies, and legacy systems.
- Deploy microservices written in Go in a CI/CD CodePipeline environment
- Create rich, intuitive interfaces using React
- Resourceful utilization of various programming languages, technology stacks, and frameworks on a regular basis to creatively problem solve issues and create additional features for legacy products.
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 4-6 years of related work experience
- Fluent in RESTful API design best practices
- Deep understanding of Microsoft SQL or MySQL
- Extensive experience writing unit tests and integration tests
- Expertise in a traditional object-oriented language such as Java, C#, or C+-Experience leveraging cloud technologies, especially using a microservice architecture
- Experience building and maintaining a CI/CD release pipeline
- Diverse benefit options
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flex scheduling
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Full Stack Software Developer - RELOCATE!