Full-Stack Software Developer | IoT
CyberCoders Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Salary: Up to $120,000 DOE + Bonus
Status: Hiring during COVID-19
- Design and develop software components to enable IoT functionality for autonomous and semi-autonomous machines.
- Lead projects to deploy IoT technologies, cloud computing and database tools.
- Leverage IoT, connectivity, data analytics, and cloud partners to architect, design, develop, implement, and deploy enterprise level, high availability applications.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of engineers and IT professionals to develop and verify software and electrical systems for advanced power equipment.
- Generate engineering requirements and design documents; author and execute test plans for software verification and validation; document and present results.
Overview of Specialized Experience:
- Turning raw data into actionable visualizations and dashboards to drive decision making.
- Experience analyzing product data using Tableau, Domo, Power BI, or other BI systems.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Expertise in implementing and debugging multithreaded embedded Linux target applications using TCP/IP, RESTful APIs, and MQTT/streaming APIs.
- Development experience in a GNU/Linux environment, including GNU compiler tool chain and debug tools.
- 3+ years experience of programing experience in C/C++ (Python and/or Java will be considered)
- Azure PaaS/IaaS, including services such as Functions, Cosmos DB, Event Hub, and IoT Hub.
- Database experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases including MongoDB and/or Cosmos DB.
- Experience with software development tools (e.g., Atlassian Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence) and automated build tools including Docker.
- Strong skills in modular design and coding; working knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and relevant Software Design Patterns.
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Small-Team environment
Email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders