Full Stack Engineer ( React/Python) - REMOTE
CyberCoders Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: 100% REMOTE or on-site should you wish. We have offices in Seattle and New York
Tech: React/Vue on the front and Python on the back
We are a Cyber Security start-up that focuses on Blockchain technology to secure our intricate and rapidly growing cyber world. We have audited well over $70 billion worth of digital asset value. We have offices in the US and overseas and we are looking for Full-Stack Developers to join our talented team.
The ideal candidate will be a full-stack engineer who prefers to focus more on the back-end
- Be able to take ownership of all aspects of our software from the front and back-end, to design, architecture and operations
- Be able to work on all the various aspects of delivering software --analysis, design, automated testing, operations, CI/CD
- Consistently have an eagerness to sharpen your skills and learn new technologies to stay current
- You will implement web servers and API development
- You should be familiar with AWS cloud technologies-- Lamba, S3, EC2, etc
- Bonus Points: You have experience with blockchain systems and/or working in a fast-paced and fast-growing start-up environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders