Full Stack Developer - REMOTE
CyberCoders Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are upgrading our software stack to accommodate modern technologies and best current practices. The goal is to deliver our software as a more robust enterprise-level solution focusing on a scalable micro-service / micro-app approach, allowing us to have flexibility in how we both build and deliver our software from an agile perspective. Because of this, we have opportunities for candidates interested in working with these technologies and best practices and are looking for people who can work with the full stack from a technology perspective and the project perspective.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with an acumen for visual design and utility. If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
- Designing progressive web applications (PWA) using Angular with Material design concepts
- Web components developed as micro-apps using Angular elements
- Strong understanding of APIs (resource/queryable): RESTful API
- Expert understanding of security concepts OAuth2, JWT/grants/claims, OpenID Connect, and multi-factor
- Server-side technologies containerized .Net Core, C#, using Docker orchestrated with Kubernetes (K8s)
- Database integrations using Dapper
- Microservice Architecture (MSA) and Design Patterns
- Team environment management to include Git, code reviews, pull requests, branching/release strategies
- Build/Release automation through CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps and bash scripting
- Must be capable of designing/writing cleanly architected applications following SOLID principles
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressLittle Rock, AR
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders