We are a fast growing education consulting company that prides itself in its culture and team atmosphere. We are a collaborative and forwarding thinking company that is looking to change the industry in educational online learning. Due to our rapid growth we are in need of a full time Front End Developer to design, enhance, and automate our proprietary eSuite educational platform.
So, if this looks like a fit... Please continue reading!!!
- Rapidly growing company
- Competitive Base Salary ($70K - $85K)
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Conduct user research and collaborate with team members to develop and execute creative strategies
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes to illustrate how the site will function using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and make adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards
- Remain current on the latest technology, interactive tools, industry trends, content management and design methodologies
- Understand business goals/products/objectives
- Work with backend API developers
- Version Control such as GIT
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to work well on your own and handle multiple projects at once
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.