Foundry Support Engineer - MEMS
CyberCoders Redwood City, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $140,000 to $180,000 Yearly
Job Title: Foundry Support Engineer - MEMS
Job Location: Redwood City, CA
Compensation: $140K - $180K base DOE plus bonus and stock options!
Our company is developing a low cost, handheld, point and shoot, medical imager that can be used in a variety of medical settings ranging from point of care to trauma to bedside applications. Our imager will allow doctors, nurses, first responders, and other medical professionals to perform ad hoc imaging procedures in a number of situations from needle guidance to performing a full heart examination to looking for plaque build up in arteries.
We were founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs with over 10 exits. We are a Silicon Valley company melding cutting edge material science, semiconductor technologies, advanced signal processing and AI to enable low cost imaging. Our goal is to develop an ultrasound platform to bring medical imaging to 5.5 billion people around the world who have no access.
We will change the imaging and therapeutic markets by reducing cost and increasing access and immediacy. Our 3D broadband ultrasound platform will proliferate into numerous new applications ranging from tomography, endoscopy, ultrasound patches, tissue ablation, precision surgery, targeted drug delivery and pain management.
We just received a $220M Series C round of funding and we are now rapidly expanding!
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package including incentive bonus and stock options!
3) The chance to join the core team of a well-funded rapidly growing start-up!
4) Help expand medical imaging access to people who need it the most!
- Ensure that foundries deliver quality parts, materials, and services
- Work closely with foundry production and quality engineers to ensure wafers are manufactured and qualified in accordance with applicable industry standards, regulatory requirements, and customer requirements
- Coordinate with our Quality Engineering team to evaluate suppliers' overall performance and provide feedback in assessment of their operation
- Support root cause analysis and establishment of corrective actions for supplier quality issues (8-D).
- Support establishment and monitoring of critical to quality attributes (CTQ) and develop supplier qualification and coordination of quality plans, IPQC, PFMEAs and process validation with foundry partners.
- Define and monitor acceptance criteria and test methodology for product verification/validation and ongoing quality.
- Monitor and report in-process quality, process and yield data.
- Develop and drive continuous improvement plans for cost, performance and volume scalability through process, design, equipment and scalability initiatives.
- Develop and report on supplier performance metrics.
- Opportunity for qualified candidates to support process improvement and development, develop Design for Manufacturability (DFM) feedback, and influence R&D team on next generation design and development.
- Experience working with MEMS Foundries in a technical capacity including process integration, process development, and/or design transfer and validation.
- Experience with creating and maintaining production documentation in a foundry environment including maskworks, process flow designs and specifications.
- MEMS experience in any of the following areas: Process integration, MEMS process, mask layout, Failure Analysis (FA) and/or reliability
- Active engagement with or ownership of supplier quality and IPQC for process improvement in a production environment.
- Experience with general wafer manufacturing/ASIC foundries in a production environment.
- Experience with rigorous quality standards and practices: Medical/Automotive, PPAP, 8-D, etc.
- Good understanding of statistical process control (SPC) and production data management for driving continuous improvement initiatives.
Nice to have:
- Medical device manufacturing and product development. Strong knowledge of medical device GMPs, ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
- Experience in new product development and launch activities
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressRedwood City, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at CyberCoders