Field Service Representative - CNC Field Service Representative - CNC - Skills Required - CNC Equipment, Industrial Machine Maintenance, Mechanical Repairs, Electrical Schematics, Field Service, Woodworking Machines, CNC Repair and Adjustment, Troubleshooting
If you are a CNC Technician/Field Service Representative with 3+ years of experience, please read on!
We offer Careers! We offer Career Development! We offer huge earning potential! Our Field Service Reps are treated with great care as they are the back bone of our operation. You keep our clients stay happy and operating at their full capacity so we want you happy!
--THIS IS A HOME BASED ROLE, TRAVELING DIRECTLY TO CLIENT SITES. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE LOCATED IN SALEM--
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. National Leader in supplying CNC equipment and Manufacturing technology to manufactures
2. Stable company with career stability and growth
3. Great company culture, friendly staff, happy employees, supportive managers
4. Fantastic Base Salary (base on level of experience) plus overtime
5. Competitive Bonus and Commission structure
6. Car Allowance, Cell Phone Allowance, Lab Top!
What You Will Be Doing
- Install and service all equipment represented by our company
- Assist our customers in the resolution of problems they may encounter
- Identify and correct hardware failures, software discrepancies, or programming problems
- Instruct on proper use regarding applications, operation and maintenance
- Mechanical, electrical/electronics skills
- Experience with computers, pneumatics and hydraulics
- CNC Machine Repair experience
- Experience in the woodworking industry a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits package: medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, AFLAC
- Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- PTO, Sick, Holidays
- Great Company Culture!
- Career Growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Field Service Representative - CNC