We are re-inventing the property management software space. We process billions of dollars of rent monthly and continue to innovate and bring hyper-disruptive products to the industry. We are seeking a highly-motivated Front End architect to help build the future of property management software. We move fast, and compete fiercely. Only the best and brightest should apply.
- 3 Weeks PTO starting out
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability
- 401K with matching
Other Stuff You Get:
- Parties / Paintball / Jet Skiing / Movie Premier Tickets / Rafting / Sky Diving / etc.
- A Pony (depending on availability)
You'll work with the best scrum masters and UX teams in the state. You won't act as the scrum master over offshore development, but you will participate on some of the calls, resulting in a few hours each week spent on late night, or early morning calls.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- BS in computer science
- Expert in React (Angular, Backbone devs welcome to come to the light)
- Strong technical ability in HTML, CSS
- Sharp mind, flat out smart, willing to take direction
- Good communication
- Foosball, pool, or ping-pong skills
- Ambitious, dedicated, and a little eccentric
- Team oriented, willingness to standardize code and architecture
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.