We have an immediate opening for an experienced Estimator with our Excavation team. This candidate must be able to handle multiple projects from inception to completion displaying control over costs and profitability. Job reviews will be conducted weekly making sure the bid is compliant with the expected estimate provided.
Experience in building excavation & site work (includes curb and gutter, building excavations, permeable pavers/pavement, basements, mass excavation, etc.).
- Assist in reviewing qualified bids.
- Download and review plans, specifications and environmental reports.
- Prepare estimates and proposals, and negotiate contracts.
- Perform quality takeoffs with costing in mind.
- Solicit pricing from subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Interact with GC's/Owners during the bidding process.
- Manage projects, including scheduling, attending meetings, field coordination, etc.
- Prepare and submit change order requests on a timely basis.
- Assist accounting department with job cost reporting and monthly payment applications.
- A degree in construction management or engineering
- Five years' experience bidding/managing excavation projects
- Experience with AGTek and Microsoft Office
- Road and sewer estimating experience would be a plus
- Civil Construction
- Dirt Work
- Site work
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Excavating, Road, Water/ Sewer Estimating
- Education: 4 Year Degree (Would Prefer)
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Industry: Excavating
- Required Travel: Local
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.