Environmental Planner/PM- Infill Development - CEQA
CyberCoders Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We also provide our clients with technical studies that include environmental review and project planning, processing local/state/federal permits, stakeholder outreach, and mitigation implementation.
This position can be completely remote or in-office part-time depending on experience. We will provide you with all the tools needed to work remotely, and offer a flexible schedule.
Our pipeline has been increasing drastically over the past couple of months and we are looking to bring on one talented PM to help us with the current workload. This is a long-term/permanent position where you have the chance to expand your knowledge and grow within the firm.
- Project Management
- Architectural, engineering, air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, geology, land use, noise, traffic/transportation, recreation, and water resources
- Environmental research and evaluate the impacts of the projects
- Follow CEQA and NEPA and regulatory requirements and ensure environmental projects follow appropriate state/federal regulations
- Monitor invoices, schedules, and budgets
- Document review, QA/QC, sub-consultants, document production, etc.
- In-house presentation of environmental topics
- Coordinate meetings, assist in the hiring process, business activities, and other functions
- Mentor/Train junior staff
- B.S. Degree in Environmental Science, Urban Planning, or related
- Strong understanding of CEQA and NEPA
- One year of direct project management experience is required
- Experience with environmental documentation projects related to urban development and infrastructure projects in southern California
- Understanding of other regulatory agency requirements, such as those for the USFWS, CDFW, CARB, SCAQMD, USACE, SWRCB, etc.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.