2. Quarterly bonus potential!
3. Small company and team environment!
- Research, problem solve, and design the right solution for each individual and unique customer
- Create original storytelling through 2D & 3D for consumer facing brand experiences
- Draw in scale and reading architectural construction documents, sections, plans, and elevations
- 5+ years of graphic design experience in retail, corporate environment, agency, or design firm
- Experience providing art direction such as graphics, photo shoots, etc.
- Strong experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Experience with brand architecture, retail, experiential and guideline development
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Architecture, Visual Communications, or equivalent
- Experience utilizing SketchUp, Revit, or equivalent
- Prior experience working for a small company and/or small team environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.