- Great Work/Life Balance/Autonomy
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex customer projects
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure the team holds the highest bar of technical excellence and delivery
- UNIX/Linux Based Environment
- Technical Leadership or Management experience in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Docker
- Managed a team of 5 or more engineers
- MS or PhD in Computer Science
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Flexible PTO
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.