Located in Alexandria, we are a fast-growing Cyber Security company looking for a Cyber Security Engineer with SME experience in Endpoint security. We pay extremely well and offer very competitive benefits and perks including paid tuition, education/training, company activities, full health coverage, and much, much more! Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of your expertise on our team!
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Job type: Direct-hire / Permanent
Location: Alexandria, VA
Clearance: Top Secret w/ SCI eligibility
2. Come work with a fast-pace, fast growing Cyber Security Company!
3. Competitive base salary + full benefits!
4. Highly rated company culture!
- Design, develop, and deploy solutions for the above issues
- Perform risk analysis and assessment
- Be prepared to offer solutions to problems with IA and Cyber Security as they arise
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals across the organization
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field preferred
- Extensive cyber security experience
- Experience with Intrusion Detection and Prevention
Nice to have:
- DoD 8570 IAT Level III certification
- DoD 8570 CSSP Infrastructure Support certification
- CEH, CySA+, GICSP, SSCP, CHFI, CFR, Cloud+, CND, etc.
- CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate) GCED, GCIH, CSSP Infrastructure Support, etc.
- Experience with PKI, VPN and Firewalls
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Great 401(K)
- Flex hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Relocation assistance provided if you currently live outside of the area
- Get to work with some of the government's most well-known sectors and establishments
- Amazing internal team/culture!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.